Monday, July 27, 2009

Kiara Encounters Jollibee for the First Time

Since our university President declared a holiday today, we were able to have a trip to Starmall this afternoon with Kiara. This is her second time to see Jollibee (the figure outside the store). The first one was when she was about 5 months old and she has more comprehension now at her age. She was very excited and almost slipped because she was rushing to get to Jollibee fast.
She started to walk unassisted at 12 months and 2 weeks. She can now balance herself, walk up the stairs and run slowly. She is starting to get independent. She doesn't want anyone holding her. She is a small me, she smiles a little, a little shy with strangers, not the type who gets the attention of many. Though attention is cast her way. I know that toddlers can be a little KSP but Kiara is not one of those toddlers.
She is quiet in her own ways. She looks pretty and serious. Oh, but I do not want her to grow up like me, I was a shy girl and needs confidence while growing up.

Just yesterday morning after giving her a bath I discover that:

recently

1. She wants to comb her hair in front of the big mirror ( I do not know how she learns that)


I know this before:
2. She can now do the fishy-fishy ( hands clasp and swinging to the left and right)
3. She knows the title of her books, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Good Night Moon, and Moo, Baa Lalala.
4. She knows the word shampoo.
5. She can bless to elders.
6. She likes to kiss and cuddle and hug.
7. She knows how to put on her crocs sandals, unassisted.
8. She shares her food to everyone. ( A trait which she sees when we feed Cassie, our shih tzu dog)
8. She wants to clean the house with her clean clothes.

Hahaha!

I think she has been observing Ate Juliet for a while.
I am a busy mom, stressed at work, I want to spend more time with my Baby, I keep on telling Irwin that I want to quit my job. But with his salary alone, we will be living from payday to payday.
Which would translate to me not buying things that I want because majority of the expenses will be Kiara expenses.

God will provide. God will make a way.

No comments: