Friday, January 25, 2008

20 Questions tagged by Con

20 qUesTioNs

Been tagged by Con ☺

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What color do you like most?
Blue green
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Thank you for being the special kind of person who is always there for me.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Korea
4. Which part of you that you hate the most?
Skin
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Eat? Shop?
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Family
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
One million converted to peso would be around 40 million?

Buy a big house that can accommodate my family and my dogs ( 5 million)
Buy a car for me and my hubby ( 3 million)
Education plan for my baby ( 200,000)
Pension plan for us ( 500,000)
Travel to Europe with hubby ( 750,000)
Buy real estate and build an apartment ( 10 million)
Buy high tech gear for photography and learn how to use them ( 250,000)
Buy a mango farm ( 500,000) managed by my relatives
Buy a resort in Boracay ( 10 million) managed by my family
Purchase a house in Tagaytay and convert it into a Bed and Breakfast Resto ( 8 million) to be managed by my family too
Rest of the money goes into the bank

8. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
Got pregnant after a miscarriage
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Con is Kind and simple, never pretentious
10. What is your new yrs resolution for your behalf?
Exercise and Eat less fat
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Regret not marrying at a young age. TEhee!
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
User-friendly, KSP (Kulang sa Pansin), Opportunista, Plastic
13. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
Contentment
14. How did you celebrate new year?
With my in-laws and Cassie and her puppies!
15. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
change my attitude
16. What do you look forward to in 2008?
own house
17. What is the only thing you’ve done in 2007 that you wish won’t happen again on 2008?
Miscarriage, take good care of myself not wear myself down, to slow down and be too active and workaholic
18. Describe year 2007 in one word.
Roller Coaster
19. What is one thing/gadget you can’t live without?
Computer
20. Now my question, would you rather be attractive or intelligent?
I'd rather be attractive.

I'm tagging no one. Hehehehe.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

i want also to go to korea.. :)

Jeanne said...

I'm tagging you... check it out Big Bang-World Record