Monday, November 16, 2009

Gingersnap Sale- November 16 to December 29

This is the Armal Compound Gate.
Their banner, on the right side of the road coming from Luis St. or M. Eusebio.
This is M. Eusebio ST.
Here is a map of the Armal Compound I've taken a snapshot from google maps. Just look for Armal Compound.


One of the benefit of living is Pasig is being close to a lot of Warehouse Sale. Yesterday since I went to my parents house we passed through the advertisement of Gingersnap for their annual sale.
So this morning, I went there at 9:30 am and I already see a lot of warehouse "raiders" with their chosen gingersnap clothes. Ang daming magaganda napili na nila. I was already within the area at 7:30 pero hindi pa ako nagpunta, sayang talaga. Anyway, I still got some bargained merchandise na magaganda rin.. Agawan lang talaga. Super dami, if I can't control myself, I would get them all.

No comments: