Sunday, January 10, 2010

Favorite Songs of Students

Mary Jane Ocampo

I got your picture in my wallet and the phone number to call in and I miss you whenever I think about it.

Hazael Martin
I will never let you fall. I’ll stand up with you forever.

Iris Merka

I’m your angel.

Johnel Heraldo

You light up my life, you gave me hope to carry on.

Virginia S.

Marami kami ngunit iisa lamang ang aming pasyon.

Bryan

Every breath that you remember the pictures fade away but memories are forever.

Marvin

Ever since the world began.

Ivy

Never too far away.

Frecily

What is love? Someone I can talk to every night.
Judith G.

Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name would care to feel my hurt. Casting crows

Laura H.

Sa gitna ng ulan, karamay mo ako, kaibigan.

Jay-r Moron

Now and forever I will be your man..

Lorraine L.
There can be miracle when you believed

Almond d.

Before I let you go, I want to say I love you.

Clarissa L.

Ignorance is your knew best friend.

Genna E.

I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love”

Lovelie E.

I hope and I pray that somewhere in your heat I always stay coz my sun doesn’t shine without you.

Joyce B.

Remember the first day when I saw your face.

Maristelle B.

I know you for so long you are a friend of mine

Rosejean A.

Baby you’re my destiny, you and I we meant to be

Cecilia Dalisay

I’ll stand up with you forever

Janel B.

If you look in my eyes would, you see what inside could you even care.

Hazel Bunyi


Before I let you go I want to say I love you

Mary Andrea Torres

I don’t care about the past.

De panes, ladys

I turn around you’re with her now.


Melody B.
I f I had only one friend left I want it to be you



Redgene

I’ll be on your side forevermore.


Rachel ann

I’ll be on your side forververmore
Judith N.

Coz I was born to tell you I love you.
Jamiile


You are not alone, I am here with you.

Lorena M.

You light up my life.

Analine B.

So were Oki, were fine, baby I m her to stop your crying.

Sheinna O.

I have a dream something that I wanted to achieve.

Katrina P.

The hardest part of this is living you..
Mark C.

Wish I could press rewind and rewrite every line to the story of me and you.

Vanessa L.

When this memories fade, I’m sire this will be replaced.

Paula Grace L.

How do you know if you’re falling for someone?

Apple June

I’ll never go far away from you

Christopher R.

There s a rainbow after the rain
Christine M.

You are my strength when I am weak

David B.

I don’t wanna know
Joe mars O.

Forever Shall I be a friend that you would keep

Angelica C.

You’re the only one that I could live for

Jonnalyn M

Remember me this way.

Alfred R.

One love, one heart let’s get together and feel alright.

No comments: