Tuesday, August 09, 2022

BSA Twin Towers Hotel Studio Premiere Room





 I would like to review this hotel room, BSA Twin Towers Hotel Studio Premiere Room that I booked through agoda. 

You can choose from 1 queen bed or two single beds. The room size is 39 square/meters and it has a sofa bed, dining area, kitchen, and very spacious CR.

It also has free wifi inside the room. This is the only negative thing I can say in this room, wifi connection is bad even if we try to restart the wifi router. 

There is also a cable channel, complimentary coffee, tea, and water.  There is also a microwave, refrigerator, closet, and lockbox. 

We requested kitchen utensils and cooking utensils. Megamall is very near so we will just buy from the grocery and cook it inside. You just need to open the overhead exhaust when you cook because of the smoke. Be careful though, because it is a no-smoking room. I worry the smoke detector might detect the smoke from the cooking.

If ever I want to have a new house, I like this room's design. I want to go back here just to relax and rest. This is highly recommended.
 

No comments: