Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Jaime Rivera Song for Cory

I just watched the ABS-CBN Umagang kay Ganda, and tried to write down the lyrics of Jaime Rivera's song.
I was close to crying when I was hearing this but I only caught the chorus of the song.

* Naging isa ang buong bansa
mayaman at mga dukha
natutong lumaban
ng walang nasasaktan
ang iyong mga kamay
ang aming naging gabay
sa iyong pagdarasal
nakamit ang tagumpay.

Mula sa aming puso
maraming salamat po.

Everytime I watch the tribute to Cory I keep on crying, I just can't help it, she triggers a lot of emotion from the Filipino people, whether spiritual, maternal, political, national or personal you can relate to her, for me especially as a mother and her being religious. I just wish and "pray" that I could also be as prayerful like her. She is really an inspiration.

Farewell, dear mother..

No comments: