Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So They Call it A Bug Shield

Example HTML page My neighbor has a yellow Civic which they customized to look like a race car. I've been wondering for a very long time what is that black thing on the hood called. I really thought it was just a form of style or "arte". I never thought it could serve a purpose for a car. So they call it a bug shield, now I know. I am not into cars like Irwin, who knows what that is. I am more interested in the car colors maybe because I do not know how to drive. Just last Sunday, we were at Megamall and Kiara was looking at some kid's motorcycle and it really crossed my mind, that my baby girl will be driving her car when she grows up. Just this morning I thought of buying my own car that I can bring to work, and then later Kiara can drive it too. Well, she will be old by then including me.

No comments: