Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pacquiao vs Hatton

I am currently watching this fight and tries to write during commercial. Sobrang dami ng commercial!
Eh round two knockout na si Hatton. I watched the fight earlier in the internet pero hindi ko naabutan ang first round, I went upstairs where they were watching. I was with Kiara downstairs. They were already excited and shouting bumagsak na kasi si Hatton. So now, I am watching the show on TV.

I am now on the part where Pacquiao parades over and went to the ring. Oh, I remember, Martin Nievera sings the National Anthem, not impressed though, favorite ko pa rin si Sarah Geronimo when she sings it in one of his fight.

I felt like crying when I saw Pacqiuo maybe because I am proud of him, and how he is an inspiration to a lot of Filipinos. I saw him bend down on his knees and pray. Oh, maybe that is his power, in his hands, to pray and to punch...

Now the announcer is saying "and now with their places secure in the hall of fame, only one will win tonight,, ladies and gentlemen lets ready to rumble!"

Galing noh! Yan si Pacquio na! What is that tatoo ni Pacquio sa chest niya? Parang drawing lang ng anak nya yun ah.

Bad trip, commercial na naman! Smart Buddy... Tapos purefoods, Solmux, Pioneer Elastoseal..nye,," Ay" sabi nung girl sa commercial.. Tapos AXE, dark tempttation naman,, o Bulldog super glue, o master ice naman, mas mabilis pa ang commercial kesa sa pag type ko...

Minute Maid naman, O Cord Marine Epoxy! Viva Water naman! eh may vitwater si Manny ah..song naman.. BIR commercial.. reminder sa nanonood, o spaghetti naman,,, Del Monte Filipino Style, Bluseal naman, unltd, naman, o waterstop naman,,, Tide ,, pldt.. Alaxan FR, Ginebra San Miguel... GMA commercial..
revicon Forte,, ETO na! How many commercial was that..? GRABE 18 commercials! ang dami!!!

ang mahal siguro ng bayad nila. right?

Knockdown! 42 seconds na lang to round 2. ayaw ko nang mag monitor ng commercial.. gising na si Kiara..


Tapos na ang laban.. Panalo na si Pacquiao.. Winner!

No comments: