Monday, September 07, 2009

Baby Brianna " a child abused"



I've seen this video in one of a random blog's that I checked and I was moved by what they did to this baby. I was watching this video and I can't help but feel angry and fury to the parents of this child. It seems that the parents were still young and do not know how to take care of the baby. She even dared biting the child. Maybe baby Brianna's parent's were on drugs.

They were sentenced to life imprisonment.

Sometimes you wish for a child and then found in the news that in some other part of the globe, a child is being abused.
I remember Kiara now and starting to miss her, they went on a trip and I did not go with them because I have a lot of work.
I've been to busy with work and keep on forgetting that a child is only a child once. They grow up fast.. I cannot make up for the lost time.

Now when they arrive, it will be late and she will be sleeping and tomorrow I will go to work again until Saturday..
Decision to be a stay at home mom is still being decided.

Hope I could make up my mind.

No comments: