Sunday, January 04, 2009

Paying Post... I want!


I like to read and write, as far as I can remember I was creating poems since I was nine years old, during the days of Uncle Bob's Lucky Seven Club at channel 7. I was already creating short stories and short novel when I was in high school and I was a writer in our school paper. I was one of the "emo" writers who write passionately and try to stir some emotions. My hobby for writing never stopped especially right now that I have an outlet through blogging.

Blogging is the newest trend in the internet world where you can share your ideas and talent in writing. You can write just about anything and everything. It is in other people's blog that I get to learn and new things and see other people's perspectives. It is through blogging that a person can express herself not just in the posts that a person writes but also through the art one has to place in the page of the blog. There is artistry and a sense of uniqueness in every blog. Not only that, one advantage of having a blog is getting advertisement from sponsors and they will pay you. Yes, they really pay. You
get paid to blog There are a lot of products and services wanting to be discovered. In these days and time majority of the people are internet users and these are the targets of blog advertisers.

One of these blog advertisers is Paying Post. They pay you for posting
good and honest reviews. I especially like to give reviews especially of the restaurants or movies that I watched. I especially like it if people read my reviews and give their comments.

SO if anyone out there has no blog yet, better start one and give yourself a break and a chance to earn through blogging that pays and make payingpost your choice.

2 comments:

Grace D. Chong said...

Hi, Agnes,

I'd like to encourage you to send your manuscripts to publishers. I am sure you have a lot in your private file. We need more Filipino book authors!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Very talented writer, but can you really get paid for blogs or reviews. I would like to if it is true.