Sunday, September 05, 2010

Feeling Low: Is This Depression?

Example HTML page I've been feeling low at the beginning of this month, probably from a lot of backlog because we were away for one week and went back with a lot of work. Kiara is sick with fever for 2 days now and I hope it is just a minor illness. Been losing sleep but I do not feel the need to sleep. I do not feel sleepy, maybe I am manic depressive again. Maybe I am self-disgnosing. NOw I yawned but do not want to sleep. I have no energy left in me. I just came from a vacation but my body still crave for a vacation. Mothers need vacation! Since Kiara was born, I've been losing sleeping time. No one to blame. That's why I wonder, how did my mother raised 6 children, when I am already tired of one? My mother raised us full time, I envy those stay at home mom who are with their children. It's always a conflict for me to stay at home and be with Kiara or work, it is between your career and your family. I need the money and the feeling of accomplishment, but with all these expectations, in return, I feel stressed out and feeling all kinds of somatic complaint. I know what is good, I am dreaming of a life in the province or somewhere cool like Tagaytay or Baguio, not the city life. Stress free...

No comments: