Sunday, July 31, 2005

Laba laba sa lababo

Washing Dishes

My goal today is to make under pots squeaky clean. Using a hard scrub and detergent bar, I scratch and scrab the undersurface but I cannot make it like it's original clean self. I enjoy washing the dishes in my new home. This is the home of my husband, this is their house, well I only wash plates for a maximum of five persons. Tatay Rene, Mommy Precy, Sister Maris and my Irwin.

Sometimes, cousin Jayvee would be here to sleep during Fridays and Saturdays so he would be here on sunday mornings. Still, it is a maximum of five plates plus the lalagyanan ng ulam.

Snow White

Last night, I saw an old film of Rosanna Roces and Vic sotto, gosh, she really has a white, flawless skin, ang kinis sa Tv at ang puti, siguro if my skin is half as fair as her, mas todo ganda na ako.

My MIL and I used to have a bonding moments putting whitening products on our skin, one of her officemates, gave her some chemicals to whiten the skin. It was supposedly used by "Artista" to make their skin flawless.

First, you have to apply a mixture of kalamansi and evaporada milk, Mommy put something in it that smells like peroxide. The mixture is about 2 cups and can be used for a week, well for us three, Mommy, Tatay and me, siguro mga 3 days lang. Hati-hati kasi kami. Then, after applying the calamansi, you have to put the soap and another chemical mixture, all I know is that the soap consists of shredded Dove soap. I do not know what chemical was placed in it.
After 30 minutes of letting it dry on the skin, you have to wash it off. Skin feels so soft maybe because of the Dove soap and my skin feels so smooth because of the calamansi.
We've been doing it for like a month now, If only I discovered it a month before the wedding, I could be really flawless.

I am happy with my skin now, though it is not so fair, it is smooth and also my feet, you've got to believe it, nakikita ko tuloy ang mga ugat ko na dati ay natatakpan ng morena kong balat. Well, mahirap talagang magpaputi, minsan gusto ko nang matulog eh pero para dahil gusto kong gumanda sacrifice ng konti para magmukhang beauty ako. Haay, isa na lang siguro, I have to loose weight.

Delayed period

Kala ko naman, buntis na ako, grabe ilang pregnancy test din ang nasayang ko, I thought I was pregnant, shiyet, really, I am having pregnancy symptoms, pero wala pa rin pala, I gained weight, I have tender breast, biglang lakas ang kain ko, tapos delayed period pa ako, ngayon I have spotting, not really the real period, konti lang, siyempre hopeful pa rin ako na sana buntis na nga ako.
I never had any pressure naman or stress, pero nung na stress talaga ko, kasi nagalit ako dun sa isa kong officemate, as in nainis ako tapos the next day, I got my period, sobrang stress nagkaroon ako, I thought stress would make your period stop, now naman ang iniisip ko, baka mamaya buntis ako, tapos spotting lang. Haay! Talagang ang daming katwiran. Ano ba Agnes! Hindi ka buntis!!!!!

So what do we now, maybe we need to exercise and diet, ang taba kasi naming dalawa eh.

No comments: