Friday, November 14, 2008

Worried with Autism

I have a very lovely 5 month old baby, yes, as I've told you she sleeps through the night at one month old, she has a routine of sleeping and eating and eliminating. She plays with her toys but she would rather sleep. One time we went trick or treating at Parkwoods and we rode in a tricycle and she cried and cried and cried. We cannot console her she wouldn't stop. According to the folklore, baka "nabati" or "nausog".

I am worried because at 5 months she hardly smiles and laughs. Though, she knows her name and respond to you, she doesn't laugh as most babies do. Sabi nga nila " mahal ang ngiti ni Kaira". lalo na ang tawa... I cannot make her laugh, her caregiver can, my mother-in-law can but these are after several attempts.

I know it is still too early to know, but I am really worried.

No comments: