Friday, December 26, 2008

What did you do on Christmas day?

1. I had a self-pedicure while putting Kiara to sleep ( sa duyan).
2. I created a scrap book aka baby book for Kiara
3. We went to my parent's house
4. I placed my teaching materials in a clear book for easy reading
5. Ate baked mac, barbeque, ham for breakfast and sinigang for lunch and hamonado at dinner ( my parents house na ang dinner)
6. Sent out text messages to my friends.

Wow Christmas is over, though this is the first time we will be celebrating Christmas with a baby we were not excited or it really became an ordinary day for us. I listed the things I did yesterday and it's Christmas. There is nothing extraordinary. (except for the pedicure, that was extraordinary) Kiara is receiving gifts even if it is not Christmas, we can eat delicious and special food even if it is not Christmas. We can go to our parent's house even if it is not Christmas.

We went to mass last December 24 at Dusit and Irwin had a sour temper. We had to wake the sleeping babies just to go to Dusit and attend the mass. He said we could have attended the mass in a nearby church and we have to attend it in Dusit pa. Irwin's sister went there, turned out she ordered our Noche buena feast of barbeque and baked mac. Plus, we had to bring her baby so the baby could get the gifts from his ninong and ninang. Hitting two birds with one stone. Ayan tuloy lalong nagkasakit si baby he couldn't sleep because of his cough and cold. Kiara got her cold when I brough her to our Christmas party and she didn't sleep the whole day, that's why di siya naka-rest, nagkasakit tuloy.
Anyways, how can we make Christmas special? Do anyone feel the same sentiments?

No comments: