Friday, April 17, 2009

Looking for Webhosting Site

I know a lot of bloggers who purchased their own domain name and maintain their own sites. I have seen a lot of blogs especially designed for them. I often wonder how they do that, having their own dot com address instead of having wordpress or blogspot. Wouldn't it be nice to have your mark in the World Wide Web?

There is one web hosting site that offers reviews, ratings and awards of top webhost providers around. In this site you can find information like prices, features and testimonials from those who availed of their services.

You can choose from a variety of web hosting sites whether it be for your business or blogs. There are web hosts that offer up to 5 free domain name included in their package. Some offer unlimited disk space and unlimited monthly traffic. These features are very important in a site especially for business sites. You do not want to loose customers visiting your site. Downtime is also important. Your site should always be up and running. In case where you encounter any problem a helpful technical support should be readily available.
Security should not be compromised, in fact this is one if not the most important feature that you should be looking for in a web hosting site. Like in this article featured in their blog siteIs your Business Website Secure?. Viruses and Hackers can easily penetrate your site and leave your business or blogs unavailable.

For a mommy blogger like me, I would go for a simple web hosting that could accommodate pictures and one who offers a free layout of the site. I have a lot of plans for my blog and I hope I can realize that the soonest possible time.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I use PG Enterprises (www.pgesystems.com). They have been great for both price and reliability.

Beibi said...

great, I'll think about setting my own page and domain