Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bloggerwave

I'm sure a lot of you already know Bloggerwave . I've been to a lot of blogs where they make money and this is another site where you can earn more. This site is gaining popularity to bloggers like me who wants to earn money and I've seen many online bloggers who have signed up to it.
"Bloggerwave have set up a dedicated server to handle the traffic and to strengthen their back office, they are now focused on their clients, partnerships and getting more opportunities and assignments to bloggers”, as the Managing Director of Bloggerwave said.

This is a great opportunity for me as a blogger to make money while enjoying what I like to do most. Signing up is easy, they accept any blogs from all over the world. Do not worry about page ranks so this is good for us starting how to make money while blogging.

2 comments:

Ella Go said...

hi aggie...how many days bago na-approve yung application mo sa bloggerwave. just just today eh.

Beibi said...

Hello Ella, mga two weeks after the post saka I get paid for it.