Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Get Paid for Blogging Through Smorty

I started updating my blog last October and I am constantly updating it since. I was inspired to update my blog because I know of a a lot of people who are getting paid to write blogs. Smorty is one of kind of service that you get paid for blogging. Smorty helps link advertisers and blog writers in promoting their product to increase visibilty.
I have been a member of Smorty for a week now and I already have several campaign offers waiting for me. Bloggers will review sites, products and services and through their blogs they will have a link to the advertisers site. That is very easy to do. It is easy to get paid to blog because they always have advertisers looking for blogs.
Another way to get paid is a referral program for Smorty, you can place a banner on your blog and anyone clicking on that and join Smorty has a reward.
You can also place sponsor advertisement on your blog and you get a share when this banners are clicked and if they purchased anything. This is what they call an affiliate program. Getting paid to blog is very easy. So join Smorty now.

No comments: